Massage Therapy in Frisco TX
to our patients and community. We offer the following types of massage: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Trigger Point, Myofascial, Sports, and Clinical Massage. Please call our office at 972-712-5556 for information on scheduling your massage today!
Clinical Therapist Staff:
Elora Kibler, LMT (MT120533)
Melissa Balderas, LMT (MT043455)
At North Texas Spinal Health in Frisco our have years of experience and advanced training in treating the most difficult conditions. Our Therapists' healing hands will make you feel right at home.
More Americans are turning to Massage Therapy for relief of pain & tension from the daily stresses of their busy lives, as well as to maintain overall wellness and good health. Did you know there are approximately five million touch receptors in your skin? There are three thousand just in your finger tip! This is why the power of Massage is so beneficial. Receiving a massage achieves much more than relaxation of the body and mind. Here are a few of the many benefits massage provides:
- reduces stress, anxiety, depression
- release endorphins
- reduces heart rate and lower blood pressure
- increases the circulation of blood and lymph (both carry nutrients to trillions of cells in your body and also carry waste away leading to natural detoxification)
- boosts your immune system to help fight off infection to stay healthy
- restores muscle strength, increases flexibility and range of motion
- improves muscle tone and joint function
Experience all the benefits Massage Therapy has to offer at North Texas Spinal Health in Frisco, TX. Call 972-712-5556 to schedule a relaxing massage today.